27
Ok, I'm officially an old fart. Lol. As I get older, I feel like time is just flying by. I wish it would slow down. Or maybe I need to slow down & enjoy the small things huh? This year, my birthday was really simple. We went shopping in the morning & then hung out at home until it was time for fireworks later that night. I also experieneced my 1st miscarraige this week. I was really early still, maybe 3-4 weeks. It wasn't as dramatic as I thought it was going to be. I also wasn't as sad as I thought I should be as well. We weren't planning to have another baby, but we weren't doing anything to prevent us from having another baby either. Still, I thought that this was for sure a shitty birthday. I wished we didn't tell the kids I was pregnant either because we had a long list of questions of why I wasn't anymore & what happened. Next time around (if there is another one) I'll be sure to not share the news to quickly.
Anyway, the fireworks show was on point in Spanish Fork. I never knew there were fireworks in Spanish Fork until just a couple of years ago & I've literally almost lived my whole life there. lol. The kids were so excited. We packed up the all treats, stopped at the gas for some drinks & headed to the park. The only place that was open was the church parking lot. We thought we would be far away but we were actually right in front of it. It was an awesome view. It was a fun night with the kids. Here's to another year of life. :)
My mom took me to get a pedicure for my birthday! :)
The kids waiting for the fireworks
My boys
Me & Tim chillin...



No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos