The summer was gone in a flash! I felt like we rushed the whole summer and school was starting already. I was happy to be back on a schedule with bedtimes & routines. I was also excited for my little Tu'a man to start kindergarten. He's been talking about it the whole summer and asked a million times how many more sleeps until school started. haha! Tu'a cried when I dropped him off. So sad. I almost cried but didn't. lol. He kept asking for me to stay for 5 for mins. haha.. He had to color a fish & write his name on it then cut it out. So funny, I never realized he didn't know how to use scissors at all. lol. I was crackin up watching him try to cut the his paper fish. The teacher had to end up holding him so I could leave. I felt so guilty while I walked away, but I knew he would love it. We waited at the bus stop at the end of the day for them to come & he was so happy!! He said he couldn't wait to go to school the next day.
Ofa started the 4th grade, he loves school & does really well. He has good grades & I never hear anything bad about him from his teacher. He's growing up so quick, before I know it.. he'll be in middle school. :( I always walk him to his classroom on the 1st day but this year he asked to ride the bus w/his friends. lol. So I gave in.



No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos