Saturday, July 6, 2013

We attended ward camp this year, we even bought our very 1st tent too! LOL.. I was telling Tim how is it that we've been married this long and we are NOW just buying our very 1st tent. haha! We got a pretty good spot (it was shady). I wish I didn't have to work cause I had to keep going back & forth between work & camp. It rained during the night almost every night as well which made the inside of the tent very humid & uncomfortable. We spent the 4th of July up there as well & didn't even come down to watch the fireworks. I wish we did but the kids were out playing night games & they didn't even care (Tim said I was the only one that wanted to watch fireworks! haha) The kids had so much fun though. They played in the river, ran around w/the other kids, hung out at the camp fire. Made me miss being a kid because Ward camp was always 1 of the things I loved growing up.. because in a Tongan household we never went camping except with the ward, once a year! lmao. Something I read online was.. "Camping is fun if you're prepared" which is so true. I hope I can get my little family into camping more than once a year for sure. I'd like to go camping every chance we get! It's so fun & I love it out there!!  
 










1 comment:

  1. Ward camps are some of my most favorite times...and Sunset always did it the best! Ova and I have bought so many freaking tents and people keep "borrowing" them and never giving them back so we decided to stop buying them and borrow my parents! LOL! We just went camping at Bear Lake last week and it was so much fun! Love camping!

    ReplyDelete

The Linos