Monday, February 25, 2013

Tu'a's 5th Birthday!

Happy 5th Birthday Tu'a!!
We kept it real simple this year, couple presents, Angry Birds cake, burritos for dinner!
My parents took us all that weekend bowling (his favorite thing ever!) & Chuck-A-Rama for Tu'as birthday as well. He loved it. Tu'a will be starting kindergarten this year which I think is so crazy that I will have 2 kids in school. He makes friends pretty easily so I think he'll enjoy it! His speech is so much better, he likes to tell jokes, & he's actually pretty funny. I seriously think he has A-D-D (like his dad) so we'll see how he does this year in school! He LOVES wearing pajamas. If I let him, he'd probably wear that everyday! As soon as we get home from somewhere, he'll go straight to his room & change into pajamas!! I love you little Tu'a man.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos