Friday, March 1, 2013

So Tim & I got some free tickets from my work to watch this group called Recycled Percussion at the Art Center in Provo. It was awesome! They have their own show in Vegas @ the Tropicana but had commited to this a long time ago so they came out here for a night! They made beats & music out of recycled stuff which was cool.. only thing was that I had a headache when we left. lol. Tim loved it though, he likes anything w/music & loud. So it was the perfect show for him. There were lots of older people there as well, I'm surprised they made it through the whole show. They guys were really funny! I wish I got to take the boys to this because they would have loved it but I only had 2 tickets. Next time for sure! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos