HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Can't belive 2012 is over with & 2013 has begun.
So Tim ended up being laid off before Thanksgiving (His crew tried to keep him busy as long as they could to keep him on, they are so awesome.) But he started working again at the begining of the this month but w/a different dept so we're back to our crazy schedule! Tim also works at 6:30 so he's unable to help w/the kids in the morning. BOO! So I have to take Ofa to the bus @ 8:10, get the other 2 ready. Drop them off to the inlaws & try to be at work on time by 10! I don't get off til 6:30 & get home at 7, so I feel like a chicken running around w/my head cut off all day. lol. By the end of the day, I am seriously pooped! I have officially moved to our Legal Dept and I love it! It was only supposed to be a temporary thing but now it's permanent! Yay! I no longer have to work Saturdays (Yes!!) & I get more money. I'm so glad I stuck it out because I really hated collections (& I wasn't good at it either. Lol)
I haven't been to church yet this year. So terrible. But I do send the kids w/my parents so they love it & Finau loves Nursey which is surprising since she is so shy. She loves to get ready to go anywhere so she is so easy to wake up as long as you tell her it's time to get ready to go somewhere. lol. She is speaking much better now & it's so funny to have a conversation & all her millions of questions.
We've also stopped drinking soda. Yay us! It saves us so much money. We haven't been eating out as much as well and have been trying to eat at home as often as possible. It's so nice with the extra cash in our pockets. I am trying to be debt free this year too, with try to pay off all out debt. Our biggest debt right now is my student loans that I've had since 06. OMG, they never seem to go down.. well if I would pay more than $20 a month. LMAO! But this year, I hope to at least have them half way paid off.
Tu'a & Ofa are doing great. Ofa is doing so well in school & his reading is top notch! Tu'a is still my naughty one & raises hell all the time. LOL. But you can tell he is maturing a lot since last year & it's so fun to watch them grow. They love the Wii, PS3, & any other type of game. With the weather being sunny now, I'm hoping they will be outside more. It's so hard to raise your kids when both of the parents work full time. But we all have to make sacrifices right?
I'm hoping this year will be a great year for my little family. We have a lot of stuff planned so I hope it all goes through!! :)
I haven't been to church yet this year. So terrible. But I do send the kids w/my parents so they love it & Finau loves Nursey which is surprising since she is so shy. She loves to get ready to go anywhere so she is so easy to wake up as long as you tell her it's time to get ready to go somewhere. lol. She is speaking much better now & it's so funny to have a conversation & all her millions of questions.
We've also stopped drinking soda. Yay us! It saves us so much money. We haven't been eating out as much as well and have been trying to eat at home as often as possible. It's so nice with the extra cash in our pockets. I am trying to be debt free this year too, with try to pay off all out debt. Our biggest debt right now is my student loans that I've had since 06. OMG, they never seem to go down.. well if I would pay more than $20 a month. LMAO! But this year, I hope to at least have them half way paid off.
Tu'a & Ofa are doing great. Ofa is doing so well in school & his reading is top notch! Tu'a is still my naughty one & raises hell all the time. LOL. But you can tell he is maturing a lot since last year & it's so fun to watch them grow. They love the Wii, PS3, & any other type of game. With the weather being sunny now, I'm hoping they will be outside more. It's so hard to raise your kids when both of the parents work full time. But we all have to make sacrifices right?
I'm hoping this year will be a great year for my little family. We have a lot of stuff planned so I hope it all goes through!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos