October 3rd 2012 was our 9 year anniversary!! I can't believe we've been married for so long. We've had our ups & definitely our downs but I wouldn't change a thing. I credit our downs for making us that much stronger!! Tim is my rock & the funniest guy ever. He makes me crack the hell up like when we were dating. He's a big kid at heart. He's the best dad & husband & treats me like the queen I am!! Lol. He doesn't ever say no to my parents & does whatever anyone asks. We didn't do anything because we wanted to watch the presidential debate! haha i guess we are getting old! He brought flowers to my work on his lunch which was the cutest thing ever!! Happy 9 years babe & to many more to come!!
6 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos