Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween! Oh I was feeling so prepared this year! I got all the kids stuff ready early, the candy & buckets ready. We carved pumpkins a week before Halloween & we did it seriously this year. Lol. The kids & I got lazy after a little while so we ate pizza & cake & watched Tim finish up all 3 pumpkins. Hahaha!! Our wards trunk or treat was at our house this year & it turned out really fun. I was surprised a lot people showed up! Tu'a ended up being sick on Halloween which was so sad cause he was so excited!! The boys ended up being boxers & Finau a little devil. She looked so cute. I don't have any pictures on this phone but ill have to find some!! We ended the night at Tim's family's house doing Halloween crafts & trick or treating around their neighborhood. Im happy that its over though so we can get to black Friday!! lol. Can't believe it's the holidays already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos