Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trip to Australia!!!

Holy Cow, it's November & I haven't been here since August! Yikes!! So what have I missed?? Lets start at July..
I got to go to Australia for my 1st cousins wedding, Finau (she's named after my mom!) I was the maid of honor & baby Finau was a flower girl. I had the time of my life!! The majority of my moms family lives out there so I have tons of 1st cousins out there. I feel like a loner in Utah. Lol! We immediately clicked like we grew up in the same place for years. I got to spend 2 weeks there & catch up with everyone. The wedding was beautiful & the bride looked lovely! A few things i noticed When I was out there was everyone has an iPhone, I didn't see any other kind of phone out there. They have fob clubs which was weird to me. Haha & their prices were so ridiculous expensive. A 20 pack of coke was almost $20!! $20 for a pack of smokes! Boo!! I got to spend time with my grandma.. She's getting so old, but she's still her same self. I'm glad I got to see her, who knows when the next time ill see her. I also spent my birthday there & turned 26 (omg) everyone fed me til i couldn't breath! Lol. It was so fun out there but Tim & the boys stayed so I missed them so bad. Next time the whole family is going!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos