So I've been a big fan of Pinterest since joining last year.
My boards are over flowing w/pins that I need to try/make.. I've never done any of them yet.
Anyway, last night.. I thought I would try this. My 1st ever trying ANYTHING from Pinterest.
Just something really simple, the directions were really easy & I thought the kids would love it.
Well, IT DOESN'T WORK. LMAO!
Tim & I couldn't stop laughing. We actually kinda felt embarassed in front of the kids cause we hauled them outside in the cold to watch this, Tim told them it was going to be this awesome thing & after Tim shook the bottle.. TA DA.. Nothing happend. lol. The kids just stood there & kept asking is that it? bwahaha.. I went online to Google this & of course thousands of other people tried this & it didn't work. I guess the video was a hoax. They actually openend a glow stick & threw the liquid in there! Anyway, that's my 1st Pinterest project, EPIC FAIL. haha.. Hopefully the next one I decide to do will be AWESOME!! :)




hahaa....too funny....man ur family is so big! haven't seen u in forever! Hope to see u guys soon! <3
ReplyDeleteHahahaha.....I couldn't stop laughing reading this....and I'm glad you tried it first because I pinned this and was planning to do it too. Thanks for saving me...haha
ReplyDelete