APRIL...
I can't believe April is over with! This year has just been flying by.
Tim started working again at the beginning of April, so I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. We do fine w/just me working but with another paycheck it definitely helps A LOT! I'm hoping that they will open a Full Time position soon so he can work all year long instead of being laid off at the end of October until the beginning of April. The kids have been going to my in laws while Tim & I work, so I'm thankful for them for always watching the kids & my parents will pick them up & take them home & watch them til we get home. I swear Tim & I have it so well, I am so thankful for our families.
Tim turned 26 on the 14th, ahhhh.. we are getting so old. lol. We went & watched 21 Jump Street (which is so funny, I love Jonah Hill!) & had dinner. On the 15th my baby girl turned 2! Geez, they grow so fast. She's such a little Tomboy because of her brothers but she still loves her lip gloss & purse! haha.. She has the funniest little personality & she is my little shadow when I'm home. Her favorite song is Happy Birthday! Lol.. She sings it all day long. She is so much fun. Her birthday was on a Sunday so we just had cake & ice cream. We decorated the kitchen w/balloons & she just thought that was the most awesome thing ever! Keeping things simple are truly the most memorable & fun.
We finally hit the drive in movies, my kids first time & mine in a really long time!
I really loved it, except that it was freakin cold. lol. The kids fell asleep by the 2nd movie so we were able to watch the 2nd one in peace. I wish they had one in Utah County. We watched The Lorax & The Clash of the Titans. Both good movies! We also been bbq'ing like the hell & playing tennis. I love that it's starting to get warmer can't wait til it's full blown Summer then the FUN will really begin.
We also finally made it to Trafalga! lol.. We've been getting the Pass of All Passes for about 3 or 4 years now & I love it. This year was the cheapest & it's so worth the money. I can't wait for Seven Peaks to open. We always go 1st thing in the morning so we can get a good spot & before the rest of Utah get's there too! haha!
Can't wait to see what the Summer has in store for us, it's for sure going to be so fun! :)
Tim turned 26 on the 14th, ahhhh.. we are getting so old. lol. We went & watched 21 Jump Street (which is so funny, I love Jonah Hill!) & had dinner. On the 15th my baby girl turned 2! Geez, they grow so fast. She's such a little Tomboy because of her brothers but she still loves her lip gloss & purse! haha.. She has the funniest little personality & she is my little shadow when I'm home. Her favorite song is Happy Birthday! Lol.. She sings it all day long. She is so much fun. Her birthday was on a Sunday so we just had cake & ice cream. We decorated the kitchen w/balloons & she just thought that was the most awesome thing ever! Keeping things simple are truly the most memorable & fun.
We finally hit the drive in movies, my kids first time & mine in a really long time!
I really loved it, except that it was freakin cold. lol. The kids fell asleep by the 2nd movie so we were able to watch the 2nd one in peace. I wish they had one in Utah County. We watched The Lorax & The Clash of the Titans. Both good movies! We also been bbq'ing like the hell & playing tennis. I love that it's starting to get warmer can't wait til it's full blown Summer then the FUN will really begin.
We also finally made it to Trafalga! lol.. We've been getting the Pass of All Passes for about 3 or 4 years now & I love it. This year was the cheapest & it's so worth the money. I can't wait for Seven Peaks to open. We always go 1st thing in the morning so we can get a good spot & before the rest of Utah get's there too! haha!
Can't wait to see what the Summer has in store for us, it's for sure going to be so fun! :)



Did they get rid of the drive-in's in Springville? Dang...we used to go there all the time back in the day...remember??!! Can't believe Nau and Tala are in their terrible 2's already! haha How come Happy Birthday is Tala's favorite song too! Congrats to Tim and going back to work! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete