Saturday, March 10, 2012

 Last summer we got our first dog! He's a blue nose Pitbull that we named MACKIE,
I don't know how we came up with that name, but it seemed to fit him. 
My parents weren't that happy at first that we got a Pit, they thought that he would eat the children. lol. 
But since we got him as a puppy, I didn't think he was dangerous. 
He looks scary, but it's nice to have him outside cause he looks scary sitting there staring at you. 
Since we live in the middle of farmlands, and it's really dark at night.. I feel safer having him there.
He's so lonely though, so were on the lookout for a friend for him (preferably another pit).
Mackie- Summer 2011

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful dog! They got so big so fast didn't they?! We ended up giving our Ziggy to Ova's brother and they gave their dog to a friend....lol...Mackie's brothers are all over the place!

    ReplyDelete

The Linos