February 2012
My most favorite time of year cause it's TAX REFUND time. Lol.. My little Tu'a man turned 4 on the 25th. My parents took the kids to Disney World for a week so he got to spend his birthday there. He really enjoyed it, but my mom said he missed Tim like crazy. Tim & Tu'a are the closest and they are best buds. Tu'a really keeps our family on our toes, if you don't keep an eye on him he'll get into trouble (like his dad! lol). He tells random jokes that are so funny & I'm always thinking, why would a 4 year old think of that. haha He has a really smart mouth, so if you pick on him.. your going to get it. haha.. I just cannot imagine our little family without him. They got home the day after his birthday, but we still decorated the house & I made him cupcakes. Tim set up his train track set we got him & filled the house with balloons! They didn't come home til 1am.. but he still loved it and was so excited. I love you little Tu'a man! :)
| ||
| His cute little cake in Florida @ the hotel.... |
![]() |
| and @ home! :) |
January 2012
We started this year out right by waking up & going to church. This is our family goal for this year. We haven't been going to church for a while (years actually) unless it was for a blessing (I know, so bad!). The kids never really went to primary. Ofa is going to be baptized this year, so we knew we had to start going. We've only missed 1 Sunday so far. I'm so proud of Ofa, he has come to love going to Primary & getting to make new friends. Tu'a is still a work in progress but he's getting better. lol. Finau loves nusery but only if I'm sitting in there. haha. Tim & I have actually went to a couple of classes & we stay for the whole church now. Big steps for my little family. We still have tons of things to work on, but I don't want to rush anything before we somehow end up back on square one. So here's to a NEW YEAR!!!




Siu your kids are so cute, especially your lil girl! I didn't know you had 3 that's awesome! btw, don't know if you remember me lol I'm mino and narisha's cousin and we met way baaaack then, those cannon days lol. Anywayz, your family is too cute! take care! :) Lani
ReplyDeleteThanks Lani! :) Of course I still remember you! Much Ofa's...
ReplyDeleteAwww....Happy Happy Birthday handsome Tu'a! Lucky that Gramma and Grampa took you to Disneyland! :) Big ups to you guys for making the goal of church attendance....slow and steady wins the race! Love you guys lots!
ReplyDeleteYour children are getting so big! They are darling! Happy very belated birthday Tu'a!
ReplyDelete