Hey Ya'll! :) Where has the time gone?! LOL.. Can't believe the last time I blogged was all the way back in September. I have logged on here though & saved drafts for each month so I'm not THAT behind.. just haven't posted anything. Anyway I'm just going to do a quick update w/what has been going on w/our lives since last September!
September
So Tim & I got new cars (used, but new for us. lol)!! Big thanks to my parents for helping us! We sold our Expedition that we've had since we were first married. Which was kind of bittersweet. I was sad when we handed the keys over to the couple that bought it. It had lot's of great memories and we've had the darn expo since we were first married! None the less, I was excited to to get a new ride. I chose a smaller SUV that is so good on gas. I love it. With our expo, most of our money went to gas and there was ALWAYS something wrong with it! We were able to get Tim a truck as well, which is so nice to have 2 cars.
October
This was a month I had been dreading all year because I knew Tim was going to get laid off on the last Friday of the month. He'll be going back soon, so I'm glad we've made it through the holidays! Halloween was fun. Ofa decided he was going to be the Blue Power Ranger & Tu'a was Iron man. Finau was a bumblebee & Yana was a dead fairy! We hit up the wards trunk or treat & tried to go to a few more houses but the boys were cold & lazy. lol. Which was good for me because I was done long time ago. So we grabbed some pizza & ended the night pretty early.
November
The official start of the holidays! I hit up black Friday, which I only ended up buying a couple of things but it was fun just to go! We go every year. We were back at home by 2am. Which compared to last year, we didn't get done til 6am! Thanksgiving was a great lazy day. We first ate w/my family & then headed over to Tim's family. The day was filled w/eating. I ate way too much. We also put up our Christmas Tree & decorations, I hit up Targets 90% off clearance sale after Christmas each year so our tree looks different every year all for less than 20 bucks! haha.. Baby Finau is such a little monster! lol she somehow figured out how to break all my "non-shattable" ornaments. haha..
December
My work Christmas party is always extravagant & the owners of our company are really generous w/giving away lot's of money, presents, & trips. It was fun like it is every year & I only walked away w/a $50 gift card to Target this year but congrats to the lucky lady that got $10,000 for losing weight & quit smoking. I was excited for Christmas because I did most of my shopping during the whole year, so by the time it was ready to wrap presents, I had to go digging presents out of all my hiding spots throughout the house. Christmas this year was really laid back, which is what I'd like for the rest of our Christmas's to be. haha.. We did the usual Christmas routine & then just hung out while everyone played with their presents. New Years was a sober one this year. LOL. We spent it with Tim's family & the kids.. It felt so good just to kick back & chill. We were in bed by 2am! Which is highly unusual for us.
And that pretty much sums it up for the end of 2011, if I'm not feeling lazy I'll add some pics to these post so they aren't so boring! :)
And that pretty much sums it up for the end of 2011, if I'm not feeling lazy I'll add some pics to these post so they aren't so boring! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos