Last weekend, Tim & I went to watch "The Help"
The movie is based on this book:
I loved the movie, but I heard the book is better. So I can't wait to buy the book!
I recommend this movie to everyone. Even Tim ended up liking it & he had been dreading to watch it. lol.
Tim & I got new smartphones FINALLY...
We got them last month & we are so in love with them.
We both had regular old phones, but since we got a free upgrade we decided, why not!
I am kind of regretting I got one. We are on those things all the time.
I sit at a dang computer all day & then when I get home, I catch myself on my phone looking/playing with it like I didn't just get done looking at a computer screen all day. haha
So, I've seriously had to put limitations on myself w/my phone. lol. I will leave my phone on our dresser when I get home after work & will only check it once an hour. We also have unlimited interent, so that doesn't help having a mini computer on you 24-7!
My latest interest is: PINTEREST!
If you don't have one, make one...
It's addicting like Facebook, but this is like a breath of fresh air! lol
You have these "boards" that you pin whatever interest's you.. & you can look at your friends boards & re-pin if you like one of their pins onto your board. Make sense? haha
I have different boards for different things. It's a nice website to get ideas too.
A unique/simple idea I saw was putting eggs into cupcake pans so you can cook the eggs all at once for perfect circles for egg/sausage Mcmuffins! Isn't that so easy? I would of never thought to do that. lol
They have ton's of great ideas on that website. I've made a list of things I want to try/do. So I can't wait.
This past week, well not really this past week only.. I've been thinking about it since the beginning of Summer.. I've been thinking a lot lately about being a stay at home mom!
The only problem is, Tim is guaranteed to get layed off in Nov & then called back to work in Feb/March.
As my kids are getting older, I feel like I've missed out on a lot of things with them and I'd really love to be there with them. They are growing up way too fast. I think it's more important to raise my kids then having the extra money. I've been working for 3 years going on 4 years. So it's kind of been my safe nest, schedule, everything in between. lol.
But while Tim is laid off, what are we going to do? We surely cannot live off of his unemployment. Especially with the holidays coming up. That would be plain selfish of me.
So I guess, I'll be stuck here until next year. haha...
I've been thinking I'd like to start a buisness of some kind so I can stay home w/the kids.
I have a bunch of ideas all up in my head...
Tim fully supports me in whatever I want to do, he even suggested I just quit right now so I can stay home. LOL.. which I will not do. haha..
so we'll see what happens.....




You is kind, you is smart, you is important! I LOVED that movie!
ReplyDeleteI totally know how you feel...I've worked the whole time since I got married, but since I've been on leave it's been so nice to be with my kids everyday! You're super creative, I'm sure you can think of something....because you're right, kids do grow up too fast! Love you Siu!