I love LIFE.
I love TIM.
I love my kids.
I love my family.
I hate people who judge.
I love my mom & dad.
I love my one & only sister, Yana
I love my mom & dad.
I love my one & only sister, Yana
I love long, warm Summer nights.
I hate how long Winter is after Christmas is over.
I love Cheese pizza.
I hate being broke.
I LOVE to coupon shop.
I hate playing the piano.
I hate to waste time.
I love spending time with my kids.
I love to read.
I love reading with Ofa before bedtime.
I hate Sushi.
I love summer BBQ's with friends & family.
I like to swim.
I hate to see my kids cry.
I hate when they are sick.
I dislike having long hair.
I hate to excersise.
I love watching Law & Order.
I love that Tim & I never go to sleep w/out saying I love you.
I love that my boys do that too.
I love going to yard sales.
I love Tongan food.
I hate that I love food so much.
I love, love, love Diet Pepsi.
I love the random conversations I have with my sons.
I hate that we live by stinky cows.
I hate mosquitoes.
I love staying up all night talking w/Tim about everything.
I love taking pictures.
I love The California Burrito from Betos.
I love to laugh.
I hate when people spell words wrong.
I hate when people don't do a courtesy wave, after you've let them in on the road.
I love blogging, facebooking, & texting.
I hate playing the piano.
I hate to waste time.
I love spending time with my kids.
I love to read.
I love reading with Ofa before bedtime.
I hate Sushi.
I love summer BBQ's with friends & family.
I like to swim.
I hate to see my kids cry.
I hate when they are sick.
I dislike having long hair.
I hate to excersise.
I love watching Law & Order.
I love that Tim & I never go to sleep w/out saying I love you.
I love that my boys do that too.
I love going to yard sales.
I love Tongan food.
I hate that I love food so much.
I love, love, love Diet Pepsi.
I love the random conversations I have with my sons.
I hate that we live by stinky cows.
I hate mosquitoes.
I love staying up all night talking w/Tim about everything.
I love taking pictures.
I love The California Burrito from Betos.
I love to laugh.
I hate when people spell words wrong.
I hate when people don't do a courtesy wave, after you've let them in on the road.
I love blogging, facebooking, & texting.



Yay.....so glad you did it!! I was hecka cracking up at the "I hate that we live by stinky cows".... and California burrito is my favorite too....tell them to add sour cream and guacamole inside the burrito and YYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!! So delicious!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't ya cut your hair silly girl!
Love you!