This post is oh so late, but oh well! Better late than never right?!
Valentines Day was fun this year.
Tim & I usually go out to eat, nothing big. Just simple. This year, we decided to kick it w/our kids! Valentines fell on a Sunday so we went out Saturday night. We took the boys (& Yana) to Monster Jam in Salt Lake at Energy Solutions Center. We really didn't know what to expect but it turned out really cool. The boys loved it. Yana wasn't that into it, she thought it was too loud. It was so much fun though. We sat way up on top too, lol. But I didn't want to shell out extra money for bottom seats because I didn't know what to expect! The view was still awesome. After, we went to dinner @ Denny's! Here's just some pic's we took from that night..It's finally started....
Ofa was surprised @ how loud they were!



No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos