Tu'a turned 2 on February 25th.
I can't believe it. I remember like it was just yesterday when he was born.
7 lbs, 9 ounces. 19 inches long.
7 lbs, 9 ounces. 19 inches long.
He's my little trouble maker/dare devil that's fearless but at the same time, a big crybaby!
He's the total opposite of Ofa.
He loves to push everyone's buttons.
Then tries to make everything right by flashing a big cheesy smile right before he's about to get into trouble.
He has a mind of his own and likes to do his own thing.
He makes us laugh all day.
He got some pretty awesome dance moves.
*The night before, we bought a bunch of balloons (something he's obsessed with). Tim blew them up after the boys went to sleep. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of all the balloons, but there were probably 100 balloons in our room for Tu'a to wake up to on his birthday! I had a doctors appointment in the morning so I didn't get a chance to see his face when he woke up, but Tim said he was so excited & couldn't stop smiling @ all the balloons! My parents brought home some Chinese food for Tu'as birthday dinner. Tim made a bomb chocolate cake. It was a simple but fun birthday this year for little Tu'a man.
I love him so much even though he pushes me to my limits all the time.
He's such a blessing in our lives & I can't imagine our family without him.
Love you lil Tu'a man!




So much hair...I love it, just like O!!! Are you getting so excited to have your baby girl?! We have a present for you, O picked it all out and is soooo super excited to see the "baby girl get out of Siu's tummy"!
ReplyDelete