Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a GIRL!



We are expecting a baby GIRL in April. We've known for a couple of months that it would be a girl but I had a 2nd ultrasound yesterday & it is STILL a girl! Yay! In the back of my head, I've been afraid that maybe it was really a boy. She wouldn't move in the first ultrasound so we could see clearly, but they said they were "pretty sure" it was a girl. So I haven't bought any thing PINK or girly. I've just been waiting for this 2nd ultrasound & now that it's confirmed I think I just might go CRAZY @ the store. lol. I am just so excited I can't wait!  My mom always said that our 1st girl would have to be named after her, so we're going to have another little Finau around the house.. Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Gon-cra-ooo-la-shhhionzzz! :p She is a lucky little girl...she's got the best parentz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for little Finau to come!! :) Can I just tell you girls are sooooo much fun! Not that boys aren't, but there's a difference in having a girl.....dress-up, hair bands, flowers, pierced ears....it's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

The Linos