Saturday, May 18, 2013

March of Dimes 2013 was such a blast!
We went to support my cousin Monica's family & walk for Katea (she is such a miracle baby & the cutest girl around!) I had to work last year so when I knew I was off this year I was so happy I would be able to make it with my little family. We woke up to pouring rain. My dad was staying home so we decided to leave boo boo @ home with my dad since she was still sleeping! It rained pretty much the rest of the day, but it didn't ruin the day. The kids had a blast & they walked the whole walk as well even the little tiny kids made the walk (5k)! I know if the sun was out & it was hot.. my butt probably wouldn't have made it. lol. It was seriously so much fun, they were very organized & had lots of fun things for the kids. My family had a blast supporting our family!Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE you guys so so much! Thanks for coming all the way out in the rain to support!! <3

    ReplyDelete

The Linos