Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Official...

So I would have to say JUNE is probably me favorite month so far this year.. Why? Because Tim got hired on full time. Ahh, I finally feel like I can breathe. A lot weight has been lifted off my shoulders & I can just breeeathe! Tim has been w/Orem for the past 3 years. He moved to a different dept at the begininng of this year so when a spot came available this summer, I was thinking he probably wouldn't get it just because there was another seasonal on the crew that was there for 4 years longer than him. Tim put in the his application, went through 2 interviews & he GOT IT!!! I'm so proud of him for sticking this through w/Orem. We knew him working as a seasonal was a foot in the door but to be hired on all the way has seriously been a blessing.  Yay for job security at it's finest! 

1 comment:

The Linos