So last year tax time we decided to get a laptop.. A couple months after, Tim accidently broke our screen! UGH! The ink was spread everywhere so you couldn't see anything. Even though it was an accident, I was highly irritated that we just wasted almost $500 on the damn thing only to be broken by an adult (lol). I was reading online, trying to figure out if the computer was trash or if it could be repaired. After reading around for a while, someone mentioned that you could just buy a screen & have someplace install it if the screen just cracked & nothing else behind it was damaged. Anyway, I soon forgot about the laptop until a couple weeks ago. We finally decided to order a screen off of ebay & hoped that it wasn't anything serious but the screen. Who knew a screen only cost $60! It arrived the other day & Tim called around to see how much it would be to install the screen, everyone wanted $50-$80 to install it. Seriously!? Well, Tim decided to do it himself & I'm so glad he did! It only took him 5 mins to do it. It only took THAT long because there were a couple of small screws. I was so happy that he was able to do it & save us some money. The screen is good as new & you couldn't even tell it was replaced. Yay! Now I can blog & be on the laptop instead of looking at my phone screen all the time. I love my handyman!! :)
We are so happy our laptop works! Lol, been playing on it all week long!
We are so happy our laptop works! Lol, been playing on it all week long!



Yay! Blog more! Blog more! LOL
ReplyDelete