Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It's officially the holidays! Yay!! This is my 2nd most favorite time of year (July is my fav!!) Thanksgiving way great! The usual, eat & spend time with family. My mom is really good at making sure we don't eat at the same time as my in-laws so we can be there for Thanksgiving as well. So we usually have thanksgiving dinner for lunch!!! Lol! My mom always
goes all out and makes sure everything is perfect. Everything was so Delish!! We went to the inlaws & one of my brother in laws deep fried the Turkey!! It was bomb. If you haven't tried it, you should!!! I was so full but I was to excited for Black Friday!! Lol. I had all these things on my list that I wanted to get & while I was waiting to go shopping I did most of it online! Lol! A lot of sales did go a live online before the stores did. It turned out much nicer that way! I got the same deals that they had in store & shipped right to my door for FREE! I did hit up Walmart, Target & Kmart though just because I promised my little sister I'd take her. haha! The only thing I didn't get was the dang Brave DVD! Lol. I think Kohls is my new favorite store & I've always been hooked to Amazon. Anyway, last week was so fun! Spent time w/the families & ate til I couldn't eat anymore & it was a short work week. The only downfall was that Tim's last day for the Winter was Wednesday. BOO! So he's laid off til March/April! It does kind of work out so he can stay w/the kids & I don't have to drag them out in the cold every morning! Anyway, Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving & shopping weekend like we did!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos