Friday, September 2, 2011

Ofa started school last week..
Can't believe it's that time of year again. The summer just flew by.
He's in the 2nd grade & loves his teacher.
One of his best friends, Jackson is also in his class.
I think that's why he loves school. lol.
This year, Ofa is into basketball shorts. haha..
Last year, he only wanted to wear jeans & nothing else.
It's so funny how they change their minds about things.
Ofa now wakes up & get's ready all by himself.
It's so nice, he'll usually just come wake me up to give me a kiss & say goodbye.
He rides the bus, so he catches a ride w/my sister & dad to the bus stop. So I have it pretty easy!
My mom also took Ofa shoe school shopping & came back with 7 pairs! haha
Thanks Grandma, You're the best!
Lucky Ofa, cause I was going to just buy him 1 pair. ahaha...
I love that school is back in session, then we are really on a schdule.
All the kids are in bed by 9:30, even the babies.
It's so nice just to have time for Tim & I after they've gone to bed.
I'm also trying really hard to be on top of his homework & reading.
If he skipped a page of his homework last year, I didn't care. But this year, I am ON IT! lol
I'm trying to organize everything as well, at the end of last year we had piles of papers in his room from the school year. I couldn't throw ALL those priceless art pieces away. LOL.
This year, I've decided that he can hang 1 piece of artwork up for all of us to admire & then I'll secretly toss the rest away while Ofa's not around! haha.. That will keep the paper load to a minimum!
I'm so thankful for my dad, he's been picking up my kids from my inlaws before he picks up Ofa & Yana from the school bus & takes them home, so that saves Tim & I a trip after we get off work that we usually fight about to see who has to pick up the kids that day. lmao.
I'm also greatful for my inlaws that watch my kids while we work! They save us so much money each year. It's so nice. I know the kids are in great hands while we're working that I never have to worry.
Here's to a new school year & it's going to be a good one! :)

Here's Ofa on his 1st day of school. 2011.
He wasn't happy that I made him wear jeans that day. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2011

    Aww! Wishing Ofa an amazing school year! (:

    ReplyDelete

The Linos