Summer has just been so crazy & busy but super fun at the same time...
And here I am again, trying to update all in one post!
Ofa turned 7 in May! I can't believe he's that old now. I'm kind of sad he's not my little baby anymore.
He'll be in the 2nd grade this year. He's the biggest fan of Basketball!!
He's my little babysitter & has been a big help in the mornings with Tu'a & Nau.
I'm not looking forward to when he goes back to school. lol
My grandma went back to Australia. I was so sad to see her leave.
We're going out there next year, so hopefully she'll still be in good health to see her again!
They left in June to go to Cali & ended up getting stuck there & just left last week back to Aussie.
I'm glad she made it back safely. She was really worried about her bedroom. lol
We also hit up the Hogle Zoo in June, the boys loved it.
I've had the buy 1 adult ticket get a child ticket free thingys forever.. and I'm glad we finally made it!
Those are still available at Les Schwab by the way!
That place is so expensive & I wish I knew we could have brought our own food.
$20 for 1 pizza, OMG. I almost died. haha
I have ton's of pictures that I took, but haven't been able to upload anything yet.
We went to the Stadium Of Fire... Ahhh.. just to experience the pure awesomeness of Brad Paisley!
We got the tickets for $24 each so it was a pretty good deal!
Tim & I are his biggest fans ever. We love his music.
He did an awesome job. He's so good LIVE!
He did an awesome job. He's so good LIVE!
This was Tim & the boys 1st time at the Stadium of Fire.
Tim loved it, but the boys got a little bored until the Fireworks show.
Fireworks were on point like they always are!
Tim also started a new job earlier this month with the City.
He loves it & I'm so happy he's back to work.
So with both of us working, we've been trying to balance everything so the kids still have fun on their summer break. I think we've been doing a pretty good job so far.
We've been swimming a lot this month too, it's been so hot!
We've been to Seven Peaks so much that it feels like we live there! haha..
Gotta make use of the hot summer days, before the dreaded Winter is upon us!
The boys got to go to their 1st Rodeo this year too with my parents!
They loved it, but there were too many bugs flying around that they wanted to come home early!
We also hit up Fiesta Days in Spanish Fork. This is my most favorite time of year.
The carnival was cool, the kids had fun. I also got on 2 rides & after the 2nd one.. I don't think I'll go on another ride again. haha.. I was feeling real dizzy. I think I'm getting too old! :( Sad!
We went to watch the Parade, but the boys kept complaining that it was boring. lol.
I don't blame them. lol. I was honestly a little bored sitting there too...
I don't blame them. lol. I was honestly a little bored sitting there too...
So we left & went & ate breakfast, did a little shopping & then hit up the pool for about 5 hours!
I am so DARK. lol. I think the darkest I've even been. lmao!
It was also my birthday!! I'm kinda sad to be 25. lol
Some of my really good friends threw me a surprise bbq and planned a whole night out...
It was really, really fun.
Tim was even our DJ later that night and he did a pretty good job!!
My parents got me some really nice towels (like the expensive ones) that I love, love, love!!
Tim was even our DJ later that night and he did a pretty good job!!
My parents got me some really nice towels (like the expensive ones) that I love, love, love!!
and a gift card for Tucanos!
Ofa also made me the cutest card ever & had put it in the mailbox. But I never went & checked the mail so he had to go grab it & give it to me. haha..
Tu'a said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM a million times all day long. It was too cute.
Ofa also made me the cutest card ever & had put it in the mailbox. But I never went & checked the mail so he had to go grab it & give it to me. haha..
Tu'a said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM a million times all day long. It was too cute.
It's been a great, busy, Summer so far. Can't believe it's almost over. It's never long enough...
Hope everyone is having an awesome Summer...... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos