Tim turned a quarter of a century earlier this month.
Daaang, that's old! lol
We didn't do anything really special.
We didn't even have a cake for him. :( My fault.
But he said he didn't care, he just wanted to go eat.
We went out to eat @ Joe Vera's (one of our favorite places)
Then chilled for the rest of the night.
His birthday is now overshadowed by a bigger birthday this month! ha!
I'm so grateful that I got to spend another birthday together.
I really don't know what I would do without him.
We are complete opposites.
I guess that's why we get along so well.
He's very carefree, while I'm really reserved.
He lives "in the moment" while I'm always thinking about the future.
We are totally ying & yang. lol
We are complete opposites.
I guess that's why we get along so well.
He's very carefree, while I'm really reserved.
He lives "in the moment" while I'm always thinking about the future.
We are totally ying & yang. lol
Happy Birthday Timbeau, I love you sooo much.




No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos