So this little girl turned the big 1 the day after Tim's birthday!
I can't believe that the time flew by like no other..
My recovery after having her was my worst.
This was my 3rd C-Section.
I ended up hemorrhaging a week after.
I just didn't heal as fast like the others.
I was in constant pain & misery.
I guess girls are a pain from the very beginning!! lol
We have been so happy having her in our little family.
It was a big change for all of us when she was born.
Being used to only boys & boy stuff for 6 years & then BAM to have PINK everywhere was weird!
All of sudden there was girl colors everywhere.
It was even hard for me to shop at first.
I felt awkward being in the girl section. lol
But I finally found my groove, and she now has too many clothes. haha
The boys love her to death & spoil her like no other.
She has an attitude like a DIVA because she's treated like one. lol
She totally act's like Tu'a but looks like Ofa.
She's just starting to walk, but is lazy.. because everyone carries her.
She has the craziest morning hair in the mornings.
Her laugh is so contagious.
Her eyes are big & will melt your heart.
Can't get enough of her chubbiness.
I wanted to keep her birthday small, but then at the last minute we had a big party.
The food was awesome, the dessert table was to die for!
It was funny because right after we sang happy birthday, she went to sleep.
She didn't wake up until everybody left. lol.
I love you fat girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!









She is such a cutie! I love her curls and her big eyes. Looks like quite the party with TONZ of yummy food. My mouth watered just looking at the pics...(of course, I am stuck here at work with only nuts and ugly lookin' fruit). Ha! Happy 1st Bday to your sweet diva girl.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see you guys at her party! She is a beauty!!!
ReplyDelete