Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My little cousin Misi got married..
I guess I shouldn't call him little.
Can't believe that's he's all grown up & that we're all married now!
Makes me feel old.
Everytime I see him I always punch him, he's like my little brother.
I guess I should stop doing that now.. LOL!
I'm so happy for him.
They had a wedding dance on Friday..
We worked hard the night before preparing the food for the dance.
I think I decrusted about 960 pieces of bread!
Yes, I counted! Bwahahaha...
Just kidding.
I'm now the ultimate bread decruster!! 
We ended up making ton's of food for the dance..
& enough for all the people to hoard home after for breakfast!
LOL...
 Saturday morning they got married in the SLC temple.
They were so beautiful that day!
We got there late, but we still made it.
They had their reception @ the Little America.
I love that place now..
Everything was very organzied & beautiful.
I loved that we didn't have to cook or clean..
Just go & ENJOY!!
We ended up staying up in SLC after the wedding to hang out.
Big mistake.. I had a headache & the people we were with were annoying!
But that's for another blog post. lol. I don't want to ruin this beautiful post! Bwahaha..
Here are some pics (That I stole.. lol Thanks Mon!!)
I took my camera & snapped 1 picture, then it died! BOO!

The new Mr. & Mrs. Makai...

Our family picture with the newlyweds....

@ the Little America.. So pretty!

The cake..
Us girls with Misi
Leka, The Newlyweds, Me, & Mon..
The newly weds & I...

Congrats!!! Love you guys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead and keep punching him whenever you see him......he's still the little brother even though he's married.....hahaha

    Oh and THANK YOU so much for all your help & being the best de-cruster ever! Now I know who to go to when I need hundreds of bread de-crusted.....hahaha

    Love you sis!......(who was annoying at the after party??.....I have my ideas....hahaha)

    ReplyDelete

The Linos