Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas this year was awesome.
It's my 2nd most favorite holiday!
I thought I was prepared for Christmas after BLACK Friday, but I wasn't!
Tim & I always go up to Park City every year to do some of Christmas shopping.
So this year we didn't get to go until Christmas Eve since we were both finally off of work.
SALES, SALES, SALES!!
I loved it up there.
I couldn't believe how cheap everything was.
We came back down & continued shopping until about 7pm!
We hurried home & started to wrap.
Next year, I plan to wrap each gift as soon as I buy them.
That would save some time.
I also plan to do most of my shopping on Amazon.
They had awesome deals this year on toys & games.
Earlier in the week Ofa told me that we had to make cookies for Santa.
And that it was the only way he would know if he was real or fake!
How cute huh?
So we made cookies, which we're pre-made. Best way ever. lol
Ofa wrote a big long note..
& then off to bed they went!
The kids actually woke up at a decent time. 8:30am..
Ofa ran, looked downstairs @ the table where the cookies were & ran back to the room
He said "Mom, just to let you know Santa is real because he ate all the cookies I made him."
hahaha.. I wish I could of recorded that, it was truly one of those "moments"
My parents of course went overkill with presents for the kids. lol
They are so spoiled!
I told Tim that I only wanted to get the kids about 3 or 4 presents each.
I don't want them expecting bigger & better things every Christmas!
We did stick to that, but everyone else didn't. lol
Tim got hair clippers & money..
I got some lotion, spray, & a new camera! 
My mom cooked an awesome brunch. It was sooo good.
We then went to the inlaws so they could open more gifts there!!
We ate dinner there, which was bomb by the way.
The boys got ton's of toys & the baby got lot's of cute outfits.
We really don't buy toys for the boys, So I'm glad they got to stock up this year!
Ofa also got a brand new bike, even though he just got one in May.
But according to him it was too small already & needed a much bigger one. lol
It was a fun, relaxing Christmas. I love Christmas time!
As much as I love it, I'm glad it's over. Now I'm waiting for TAX RETURN time!
Bwahahahahahaha...
No Santa pictures this year either. My boys wouldn't take a picture. lol
But the baby did @ our ward Christmas party.. So I'll have to find it.
Hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!!!


Ofa writing his note..
Ofa & Yana's cookies & notes to Santa

The aftermath of Christmas..

Opening gifts @ the Lino's...
Ofa riding his brand new "big boy" bike around...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/28/2010

    haha! your son ofa is soo cute! I plan to keep kione on the "santa is real" skip for as long as possible! :) Happy Holidays Lino Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Park City right before Christmas is our new tradition because of you! It was freaking amazing, I stayed in Old Navy for an hour alone! Glad you guys had a good Christmas - Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete

The Linos