I just wanted to write how thankful I am that the hubby has had a job through the holidays!!
Tim ended up getting a job @ the end of Sept..
After 2 freakin years of being unemployed, this was truly a blessing!
I was kind of worried because it's a company exactly like Sunroc
(where he was working when he got laid off)
The Winter was just starting, so I was kinda worried that they would be laid off..
Deep down inside I was just hoping that he would at least make it til Christmas..
Well it's the week of Christmas & he's still working.. busy as ever!
I'm just so THANKFUL, THANKFUL, THANKFUL..:)
With both of us working Full Time, The 2 babies stay w/Tim's family..
Which I am truly, truly grateful for. I know they are in great hands while Tim & I are away.
Ofa goes to school during the day & then my parents pick him up & keep him for the rest of the day.
I'm grateful for them too..
I don't know what we would do w/out our families..
I feel like there is not enough time in the day to get anything done.
I also have the worst mom guilt ever leaving the kids all day.
So if anyone finds that tree that grows hundred dollar bills,
please let me know so I can stay home! LOL
Happy Holidays!!!
I feel like there is not enough time in the day to get anything done.
I also have the worst mom guilt ever leaving the kids all day.
So if anyone finds that tree that grows hundred dollar bills,
please let me know so I can stay home! LOL
Happy Holidays!!!



Awesome Siu - love these kinds of posts! It does help you to remember your blessings! So happy for you that Tim is working, construction is such a hard field to depend on!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! You are pretty blessed with great family on both sides!! Oh, and if anyone tells you about that money tree...please share the love...I'd love to stay home too!! hahaha Love ya sis, happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your hubby has a job still...especially during this Christmas holiday. As for the tree, let's keep wishing. (ha ha!)
ReplyDelete