Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Time..

Christmas came & went so quick this year!
Christmas was so fun this year, we usually go all out for everyone else every year but this year we decided that the majority of our funds would go to our kids. lol
It's so fun now that they are older.
Their list seems to get longer & more expensive. haha!
We spent the morning w/my family & then spent the afternoon w/my inlaws.
We opened ton's of persents & ate way too much. The kids were so spoiled. 
It was a great, realxing day. The kids got the majority on their list & they were so happy.
I wish I took the day after Christmas off, cause who wants to sit at work while everyone is at home playing w/their new toys? hahaha! Next year, I'm for sure taking it off! :)
 
Couple of weeks before Christmas was my work Christmas party. My work Christmas party is always off the hook & they are so very generous. This year it was at the Grand America in SLC. I loved it there w/all their decorations. Everything was so pretty. Every year, everyone get's a $50 Target giftcard w/a Christmas card. They always have a contest to see who can lose the most weight & award the teams that lose the most w/cash prizes. This year I participated & didn't try as hard as I could but I did end up losing 5 pounds (Yay ME!). My team lost a little over 80 pounds & came in 3rd place. Our prize? $800 each (there was 10 people on my team). Too bad we didn't win 1st because they took home $2,000 each! They gave out a lot of money (like they always do). This year was bittersweet because the week before our party the owner of our company died & his funeral was just the Friday before our party. He was so great, generous & down to earth. He hosted the party every year so it was so different this year w/out him.  His son's still did great w/the Christmas party though. I love my job & the company I work with. They always make sure to show their appreciation to their employees! Friday before Christmas, my boss (one of the owners son's) called everyone w/kids to his office & there he had ton's & ton's of toys that he bought for everyones kids (tear!) He is seriously so kind. Im glad Christmas is over, even though it is fun but I'm always low-key happy when it's done! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!! Now it's waiting time for the W-2 forms! lmao! :)

Made cookies & milk for Santa & wrote him a letter!
The kids new whips! :)
 
 Tim & I at my Christmas party! Our raffle ticket wasn't lucky. lol

2 comments:

  1. What a great job! How sweet he bought toys for all those who have kids! Glad you had a good Christmas....Happy New Year! Love you guys :)....and you ain't even lying about now we're waiting for our W-2's hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet job! I wish my work gave us xmas present like that! Your boss sounds awesome! I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete

The Linos