Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Phones!!

Aaahhhh, I'm so happy. My mom got Tim & I some Iphones!! :) It isn't the newest one, but I don't really care, it's way nicer than my dinky android!! It came out of the blue too when my mom asked if we wanted Iphones 5 for Christmas, I said heck yes!! lol.. The only problem w/that is, that we were  stuck in the middle of a contract w/Tmobile. BOO. So my mom said she would pay our termination fee w/them & get a cheaper Iphone. Oh I love my mom! lol.. So we chose the 2nd option & I couldn't be happier w/my phone! Moms are truly the best, especially mine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, moms are the best! From spoiling their kids to grandkids! Even when we're 50 right? Lol And I'm not the biggest Iphone supporter but no doubt they are the most durable phones:) I love mine!

    ReplyDelete

The Linos