So this little guy turned the big 3 on Feb 25th!
I really can't believe he's 3.
He's a little smartie pants & the black sheep of our family.
He's very fearless & isn't afraid to punch you in the face. LOL.
He's named after 1 of Tim's brothers & might I say, is a lot like him.
Ofa is his best friend & is the biggest daddy's boy ever.
He has a contagious, cute smile that usually get's him out of a smacking. haha!
He's very protective of his siblings.
He loves Yo Gabba Gabba.
He loves to play the Wii & the Xbox.
He's really smart for his age as well.
He's the entertainer of our family.
I love, love, love you Tu'a!!
His beloved Yo Gabba Gabba cake!
Tu'a & his best friend Ofa







Happy Birthday Tu'a!! Yo gabba gabba is THEE BEST!! lol.
ReplyDeleteAwww.....happy birthday handsome boy! Can't believe he's 3 already, they grow up too fast don't they!! :)
ReplyDelete