Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Can you believe it's 2011 already?
The past year flew right by!
We had a little family dinner on New Year's Eve.
My mom did an awesome job like she always does.
The food was so yum.
I didn't really make a list resolutions for this year..
because usually, I don't ever keep them.
But I do have a few of them in my head..
One of them though is to make it to church every Sunday.
FAIL for the 1st Sunday of the year. lol
I had no idea that our church time changed to 9am.
So I woke up late.
Oh well, next Sunday.
Another one, is to pay our full tithing. Even though we don't go to church as often as we should,
I would love to pay a full tithing.
Next, is to live healthier.
Now, I'm not going to say I'm going to lose weight. lol
I love food too much, but I will try to eat healthier.. I hope!
To go along w/this one, I'm trying to cut out soda out of our lives.
We are big soda drinkers even our kids (I know, I know.. ugh)
But I'm going to change that. Such unhealthy habits!
I want to cut down (way down) on eating out as well.
We're pretty big on that.
With both of us working, it's gotten worse.
Grabbing pizza or some hamburgers for dinner is just so dang easy. lol
We're so tired when we get home that no one wants to cook.
Not that I cook anyway.. but my lovely husband does.
So we'll see, I should really make use of my mom's crock pot sitting around.
My other thing is to be way organized this year
My little family has way too many clothes & shoes,
 most of them we don't even wear!
I'll be doing major spring cleaning to get rid of all the unecessary clutter.
I have a couple more, but those are a  little to personal to share w/everyone.
Oh & I didn't end up getting our pictures done. :( But for sure be on the lookout for our family pics 2011!
I'm so happy that my family is alive & healthy & we got to see another year together.
Here's to hoping that I can keep up on some of my new resolutions for 2011.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos