Just some recent pics of our little family...
I need to get our family pic's done before all my kids are grown. lol
The last professional pic's we've done was when Ofa was just 6 months! He's now 6!
Oh dear... It's my goal to get them done BEFORE this year is over!!
The last professional pic's we've done was when Ofa was just 6 months! He's now 6!
Oh dear... It's my goal to get them done BEFORE this year is over!!
She love's her big brother!! He spoiles her..
Ofa, Tu'a, & Finau...
Big Mama & I....
Nau, Me, & Tu'a...



I hadn't looked at your blog for a week or two - so glad you did all the catch up posts. Man girls so have their daddy wrapped around the finger - Oliviana can do no wrong in his eyes, ha ha
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love your those pics. Your kids are adorable!!
ReplyDelete