We got to attend The Lion King Musical!!!!
So freakin awesome.
My mom had bought these tickets forever ago to take my little sister for her b-day.
My mom was really sick so she asked Tim & I to take her!
We didn't know what to expect..
Let me tell you that your supposed to dress up for musicals. lol
We pretty much felt dumb for not wearing church clothes.
Everyone was all dressed up.
There was so many details in every scene. Not a boring minute at all!
All the actors/singers were sooo good.
Our favorite character was Rafiki, she was played by an awesome black lady!!
I wish we were able to take pictures during the performance.
It last for about 2 1/2 hours & we were on our way home by 10:30...
We told Yana to pick her choice where to eat..
Of course she picked Denny's....
It was a great night & I hope my lil sis had an awesome birthday she won't forget!!





My sister went with her girls to the one in Vegas and said the same thing...it was amazing! That's so awesome for Yana! Such a good big sister!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha you didn't know you had to dress up? Silly girl! I'm so jealous...I so want to go to that show! I heard it makes you really feel like you're in Africa....so you must have felt right at home....hahahahaha just kidding! You know I love you!! :) Hope Yana had a great birthday!!
ReplyDelete