JULY is my most favorite month of ALL! Not only is it my birthday (on the 24th) but it's just a fun month with a bunch of things going on! On July 4th we woke up to go watch the parade in Provo. We were supposed to meet up w/some friends of ours but they were on one side of the street & we were on the other. So we ended up sitting in some shade in some random spot. It turned out cool! It's the first time that we took the kids to watch the parade! BOO! I don't know why we haven't ever done it before! I only took 1 picture that whole day. I am so bad @ taking my camera around when it's truly needed! Our stake also had a float & I wish I got a picture of it. It turned out really nice! I thought it was the most entertaining out of all of all of them. Here's the 1 & only picture I took w/my cell phone:
After we went to TwoJacks Pizza for lunch, it was the bomb.We went home & took a much needed nap. That night we went to find a spot to watch the Fireworks @ the Stadium of Fire. Of course, I didn't have my camera & it turned out nice. The boys loved it! It turned out to be a really fun 4th of July!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos