Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation 2010

I absolutely love GRADUATION TIME! 
I love making lei's, going to graduation eats (LOL), just the typical hustle n' bustle of Celebration. It's just a fun time of year. This year my cousin, Tim Moala graduated from Spanish Fork High. We didn't know if he was going to graduate until the day before! Talk about last minute. He's lived w/us for the past couple of years & has become like my little brother.  He moved here from Alaska. I'm so happy he made it, he's come a long way. He had a big eat, along with my other cousin that also graduated, Ben Makai. Both our families cooked all day long for the eat. It was a lot of work. I'm sad I didn't get lots of pictures throughout the day, only @ the graduation ceremony. 
I'm so happy for Tim that he made it.
Now it's time for the real world...
Congrats!
 *(Below: Tim w/his 2 best friends Austin & Richie)
 (*Below: Cousin Ben, Richie, Baby Tim, & Austin)





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Linos