Once again, I am the total slacker.. but I am going to update, update, update!!
April 14th, 2010 was Tim's 24th birthday.
He feel's old, probably cause we got married & had kids so young. Anyway, Tim wanted to do a bbq w/all his friends & family. He spent the day making his special, bomb hamburgers to bbq! We went to his aunts house where everyone got together & enjoyed the day & food. It was a lot of fun just to kick it w/everyone. If you know us, our birthday parties usually go into the next day/early morning kinda thing (if you catch my drift) but this year was different because I was scheduled for my c-section the next morning & had to be at the hospital @ 5:30! So we ended the night around 12pm & went home while everyone else continued to celebrate Tim's birthday. lol.
Happy Birthday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
The Linos