Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!


Welcome 2010...
The past year has been so crazy! One that I hope never repeats itself ever again. It's been an emotional roller coaster ride that started in the summer. I'm thankful to have my family especially my Tim that always has my back. He always has the brighter view of things when I look at things in a negative way. He treats me like a queen & does whatever it is to make me happy. He's the best dad to our boys. I'm thankful my 2 boys that keep my life in check & makes it worth living! They always bring a smile on my face. I'm thankful for my parents who have showed me love no matter what choices I have chosen. I am also very thankful to have my in-laws. They always support Tim & I in no matter what we do.  I'm so greatful for the new year, new beginning. I'm ready for a fresh start. Hopefully your New Years Eve was great. Happy New Years!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tim for taking good care of Siu and those handsome boys of yours, I've seen u and you are a great DAD! I'd have to agree with you Siu, I'm sooooo ready for a NEW BEGINING and fresh start! Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family this past year 2009. Love you guys and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Tim's alright....hahaha j/k.... you've got a good man Siu! And two handsome boys, a little angel and a little princess on the way! This year is going to be great for you! It has been a rough year for you, and I admire you for being the strong woman that you are. You're just like your big sis....ME....hahahaha just kidding! But I love your guts, you know that! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Linos