6 months ago
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving
I'm so bummed I didn't take one picture this year during Thanksgiving! We were just so busy I didn't even think! This year was kind of different. Tim volunterred to do most of the cooking Thanksgiving Day so my mom could enjoy this Thanksgiving ( I know, isn't he the best?) The night before we had a nice dinner with our extended families. It was fun to get together! After Tim & I went to Wal-mart to get all the things we, well I should say HE needed to cook. He woke up early the next morning & started cooking. We had invited a good friend of ours & their family over to eat. I think this was my favorite Thanksgiving of all time! We had lot's of great food, fun company, & we ended the night going to watch the best movie of the year: The Blind Side (I highly recommend this movie!) I hope your Thanksgiving was as bomb as ours!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad u had a good Thanksgiving...scared of Tim for layin' it down in the kitchen like that! U can steal pix from mon's blog from our family party...but we too went and watched BLIND SIDE that night...I'd have to agree, it is the best movie!
ReplyDeleteLove ya...Can't wait for Christmas!