6 months ago
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Trials are mandatory, Misery is optional.
So today I found out something I wish I never would of found out. It changes everything in my life. How I look at people, who I trust. My heart is heavy, my tears are a constant flow. But I came across a quote that I felt I could really relate too: "Trials are mandatory, Misery is optional." This is so true. Most of the day I walked around feeling sorry for myself, sad, & mad. But after reading this quote I feel better. I don't have to feel sad, It won't change anything. Trials are mandatory in life.. but the way I make myself feel & go about is up to me. I am determined to go on with life, holding my head up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Siu! Yay...I found your new blog! I love this quote too. What's going on? I hope you guys are okay? Please know that I am always here for you even if it doesn't seem like it :) Ofa lahi atu and keep smiling....whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger!
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog....you becoming a PRO at it!!
ReplyDeleteThe boys are so grown up and HANDSOME that's for sure!! You've got lil' heart breakers there! (But that's what those girls get!) lol...
I just wanted to come by and tell you that I LOVE YA sis, and whatever it is...just like you said, "Keep your head UP"... and know that there are soooo many people who LOVE you...............LIKE MEEEEE !!! :D
Siu, I LOVE YOU! I know we don't see each other enough or talk to each other hardly ever, but I hope you know you can call me if you need to talk. Stay strong, Love you Siu!
ReplyDelete